Friday, January 30, 2009

soji pods

New Soji Pod 

For the last 2 years we have sold outdoor solar lanterns.  
They had a few bugs the first year but the designer has been great to us and stood behind the product 100%.

There are 2 led lights that automatically turn on at night from the solar recharged battery.  Ours are still working after being outside year-round for 2 years. I cannot tell you how cool these are, they have to be seen glowing to be appreciated. 
I can tell you that they are part of our evening ritual, as in, "the lanterns are on" 

Soji Pod is the new shape this year and I am CRAZY about it. 

5 comments:

Lida said...

Hi Suzanne, nice eco friendly lights!

JERSEY said...

I like your changes to the 2009 website and can't wait for you to open in March. You can bet I'll be there!!

Carla said...

I just visited your website and love the new blog button! I visited the "Events" calendar and can't tell you how excited I am to get to be a part of your Sweet on Spring celebration. It promises to be a very fun, high energy day!
Carla

Suzanne said...

Carla,
yes, I think Dave did a great Job with the web-site
button. I too am getting excited for the SOS event.

High Desert Diva said...

Found you through P. Pillows.

I'm really liking these lights. They'd work well in our soon-to-be back patio area...