Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Release your inner sunflower














Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

This applies to free time and friendships as well as gardening.

My friend Carla hosted a needle felting workshop in her studio last month.  Jayme Jacobson generously shared her wool roving and tools
and we spent a few hours planting the seeds of 
creativity.  It was blissful.  Now, If I could just remember how to be this mellow when the gardening season starts.  Dream on.

2 comments:

Brian Charles Clark said...

Hi Suzanne,

Great looking site and I'm so happy to see a bit of the needle felting projects here, as this was from the first day I met you and Carla.

peace, Brian

Suzanne said...

Hi Brian
Thanks. It was good to see you again last night. I am on my way now to visit your site.

THINK SPRING
Suzanne