Monday, March 23, 2009

I AM SUCH A SLACKER..

Oh my!  From the Barn House blog I just found this blog:

Minna is a flower photographer and stylist. In her words "I want to share my love of flowers and inspire people to find beauty in everyday life"
This site is written in Swedish and English but if you scroll down the on the right, Google has a translation widget and you can select English and it will translate the whole site to English... if it matters! Her photos are so so beautiful! This is why I need to set a timer when I sit down to work on my blog...
....one can get lost in translation...........

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

That's a beautiful one....I came across it awhile ago (maybe from the BH link), but lost it again....

A timer is a good idea. One hour down, one to go for me!

Barn House said...

We had no idea about the translation widget! We just got some comments from an anonymous visitor that we think is from Japan...we will give it a try. Thanks for sharing!!