Friday, April 10, 2009

2 TRUCKS THURSDAY

I was wondering how I would have time to keep up with blog posts when spring hit. Just as I suspected, there just are not enough hours in the day.  I have been making a concerted effort to get a good nights sleep, every night and that can cut a day short. Yesterday we had 2 deliveries of perennials and it is starting to look like a nursery around here. Carla, Ann and Scotty worked hard to get them all priced and put away. It sounds like a shameless plug.... I really can not believe the power of plants to visually transform a space into a garden!  pinch me, is this my job! speaking of that, I gotta go, I need to get my orders for next week in by noon today. 


2 comments:

Carla said...

I loved spending a day moving beautiful plants around. Living in the Garden continues to inspire and somehow get better and better every year. You guys rock!

High Desert Diva said...

Looks incredibly beautiful....no color to speak of here yet.

Trux sat on the porch yesterday watching 5 deer grazing away in the front yard. So much for him chasing them away!