Monday, May 4, 2009

breathe

It's May.  I was wondering if I would be able to keep up with blog posts in May.... NOT.

Last week for a new experience, I went to an intuitive reader. 
She told me I needed to breathe. The instruction was, every time I walk by my favorite plant "breathe deep"
I thought " If that's the instruction, I am going to hyperventilate".  
Funny thing is she's right about the breathing thing . 

I was wondering if the United States is the only country where it's fairly easy to buy a rock or wall plaque or vinyl letters in fancy script that say the word BREATHE. Do the French hang a sign RESPIREZ?  I used to love the feeling of being way too busy, It was a buzz that I enjoyed, now I am paying $100.00 hour to be told to breathe.  sheesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathing, by Thich Nhat Hanh

Breathing in, I see myself as a flower. I am the freshness of a dewdrop. Breathing out, my eyes have become flowers. Please look at me. I am looking with the eyes of love.

Breathing in, I am a mountain, imperturbable, still, alive, vigorous. Breathing out, I feel solid. The waves of emotion can never carry me away.

Breathing in, I am still water. I reflect the sky faithfully. Look, I have a full moon within my heart, the refreshing moon of the bodhisattva. Breathing out, I offer the perfect reflection of my mirror mind.

Breathing in, I have become space without boundaries. I have no plans left. I have no luggage.

Breathing out, I am the moon that is sailing through the sky of utmost emptiness. I am freedom.

Living in the Garden said...

Thank you,
I will copy this off and place it in the sitting still hut
hopefully I will make it there once a day for this meditation.

High Desert Diva said...

Oh Suzanne....respirez!