Wednesday, June 24, 2009

end of a season

canola field outside of Troy Idaho

Spring Valley Reservoir Idaho

I have bittersweet feelings (always) when a season ends.  I am tired and happy and sad and excited all at the same time.  I have spent time getting ready for our big sale this weekend to clear out the plant material. Cleaning out storage spaces at the same time and gathering goodies for  $1.00 and $5.00 bins.  I am hot and dusty.  Yesterday Scotty surprised me by asking me if I wanted to walk Jersey around Spring Valley Reservoir.  It was a perfect morning made better by the fact that there is a cool "big city feeling" bakery/cafe in Troy!  
Once again this was a brilliant move by Scotty, now  all I want are mornings to discover what's new in our area and walk the dog by cool water...... summer here we come

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

Scotty is brilliant.

The canola field in bloom is spectacular