Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MADAM CHAIR


Art in the Garden this year was an incredible amount of good energy.  The artists were amazing, the weather (for the most part) cooperated, the gardens looked fantastic and people came in droves. Scotty and I are thinking we need to hold this event right after we close for the season, so we have more room on the patios for more artists.... but that's next year! 

In case you were unable to attend, here are a sampling of the Madam Chair project that the 
Palouse Women Artists put together. They looked so good in the garden and the garden looked so good with them scattered about.   The chairs will be at Art Walk next week in Moscow.

A big thank you and hug to all who participated and came to the event.






1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm sorry I missed it! I finally put my art in the garden - check my blog page!