Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet on Spring 2010-March 6

In the land of bigger and better, "Second Annual" could be a challenge. A challenge to outdo last year, a challenge to expand. I am no stranger when it comes to pushing oneself. I am also trying to put to practice all those lessons learned about balance in the off season.
The beauty of an event that comes together from the point of "wouldn't it be fun if we invited a few more friends this year to show at Sweet on Spring' " rather than organizing with the intent of surpassing last years attendance and sales records. I can soo0 feel the difference in my energy and I know in my heart this is going to be a fabulous entrance to this gardening season. Here is a taste of who's coming.

Cori Dantini
Cori continues to be one of my favorite local artists. Her work has a lightness to it that I find irresistible. She's rocking out in the big world too.



Carla Wesson
Forget Fashion Week. We have our own local accessory designer!
I promise you won't find a better crafted purse or pillow. Carla's signature is attention to detail. You have to check out that cowgirl purse!





Cowgirl Chocolates
Marilyn Lysohir
Chocolate is the Sweet in Sweet on Spring.
No better chocolate than our local brand!
"Cowgirl Chocolates are sweet and spicy gourmet chocolates for the adventurous chocolate lover"



Blue Mango
Patricia Cassidy
Jewelry has been a part of Patricia's life for a long as I can remember.
Her work shows her strong love of nature and her studio and garden are "to die for"




Ciao Bella
Chrisi Kincaid and Lori Eveleth
What began as a fundraiser for tickets to Italy, has turned into a bit of a sideline for these two friends. "We are purveyors of everything vintage, re-purposed and recycled. We think just about everything can be made beautiful! "





5 comments:

Connie said...

Can't wait! See you then.

Carla said...

WOW! Thank you!

High Desert Diva said...

And the countdown begins....

Blue Mango said...

Zounds...You're putting the Palouse on the map!

Cheers, Patricia at Blue Mango

laurba said...

Wish I could come up from the Bay Area to attend this year. I know it's going to be a great event!