Monday, July 19, 2010

thank you...



I don't think I have taken the time to send my gratitude. Gratitude for the support that allows me to have the perfect stay at home job. Gratitude for the ability to nurture beauty in our busy world. I love what I do and I am grateful to the community that supports that.

The greenhouse is full of tomatoes and cucumber plants for backyard harvest. They are planted in containers on a drip system. Our gardens are all on auto-pilot and we are finally settling in to our off season and starting to dream of camping.

3 comments:

Carla said...

You bring such beauty and inspiration into our world--thank you. You so deserve to get out and enjoy your off season!!

NATURALLOGIC said...

Incredibly humbling... thanks so much for reminding me:)

High Desert Design Council said...

Nice...