Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Evening in the Garden Report:

It was an amazing evening. I mean, it surpassed all my expectations.
We tasted a fantastic "Museum Blend" that Wawawai Canyon Winery and the Museum crew created. It will be for sale in September. It is really good!

South Fork and The Black Cypress really went over the top on food. We sipped Mojitos and wine while nibbling on sliders, souvlaki and freshly smoked salmon. Did I mention the cold cucumber soup and ceviche?





It rained a little bit as we were getting started but the evening weather turned out beautiful. The light was sublime.


silent auction sculptures

This was one of the best parties I've been to. The gardens were beautiful, there was food, wine, song and a relaxing low key vibe in the air. This space was built for a party. We already set the date for next year ( July 14 )

all images by Zach Mazur

5 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, I'm sorry I missed - looks like you had a great time!

Living in the Garden said...

Connie, there is always next year!
I hope your summer is going well.

MA said...

I've got to schedule myself a little more efficiently next year. I cannot stand that I missed this event. I will be there soon. Again and again and again. Tired of me yet? Love you both!

Living in the Garden said...

oh my dear, I promise to never tire of you.
I bet you are still reeling from the Fling!

Next year we will give you ample warning so you can plan to attend the Soiree.
kiss kiss
Cha!

haitian art said...

Wow, I'm sorry I missed - looks like you had a great time!